How to Fix [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] Error Code?
On this blog, we offer solutions to various issues that arise when surfing the web or using computers. In today’s article, we will discuss what the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error means, what is the cause for the error and how can you solve the issue. We will share everything about [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] that you should know.
Let’s begin with the possibility of causing the error.
What causes [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] Outlook Error?
There is no proper cause for pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3. This could be due to an error in the configuration of SMTP or an incompatible with the version used by Outlook. Below we have mentioned some of the causes for [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]:
- The Outlook version you’re using cannot be compatible with that version you have installed on your Operating System
- It appears that you are using an old version of Outlook
- Your Outlook account has been corrupted.
- There was a problem with the installation process.
- There was a glitch in the SMTP configuration.
- The Outlook files Outlook are corrupted
- Outlook’s settings are incorrectly configured.
- You are using an unofficial version of Outlook.
- You’ve had multiple accounts within Outlook.
[Read more: How to Fix pii_email_5df70dfa05d9b2c10f6d Error Code]
How to solve [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
The error code for this email appears to be extremely technical. However, it is not too different from other similar errors. Based on the symptoms of the issue, a solution would work for most similar problems.
When an emailing error is encountered, it’s important to note the normal fix. It can be very simple or slightly simple depending on whether there is a particular reason for the error code in question. In Microsoft Outlook, this particular error code does not have a definite cause.
We will provide a variety of solutions that have worked for a large number of our readers.
1: Check for Internet Connection
The first step to fix [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error is checking the internet connection. Sometimes because of slow internet connection you might get pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error in your Outlook. You can test your internet connection by going to websites like speedtest.net and fast.com (we will choose speedtest.net for an example as it’s more efficient than fast.com) that will not only check your internet connection but also determine the speed of your internet. Are you unsure how to utilize this website? Check out the information below.
- Open your browser to your browser and go to the Speed Test site
- After the website has loaded Click on “Go” and wait some time while the website tests the connection. When it is done, you will be able to see the following. On this screen, you can see how the internet works.
- When you have checked the connection to the internet, you’ll know if it’s an issue with the internet connection or it is not. If the issue is due to the internet connection then you should restart your router. If the issue is not with your internet connection, you need to move on to the next option.
2: Clear the Cookies and Cache
If you have never cleared the cache and local data or cookies of Outlook then it’s most probable that the unwanted cache from your RAM has caused [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. As we mentioned earlier duplicate account is one of the main causes for [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] and the unwanted cache and cookies also act as duplicate accounts so it’s better to remove all of the unwanted cookies and cache from your PC. The words cookie and cache may be heavy for you, but eliminating the cache and cookies is easy. Just follow the steps below to remove all unwanted files from your desktop.
3: Verify SMTP Configuration
Like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] if there is some some problem with your SMTP configuration then you will receive the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] problem. The port number, email username, password, and port number all appear within the SMTP configuration. Follow the steps below to ensure there’s nothing wrong with the SMTP.
- Go to the Control Panel and switch the view changing it to “large category”
- Choose “Mail” from your Control panel
- After clicking Mail the pop-up screen will open, on the next screen, click “E-Mail Accounts”.
- Here you can be able to view all email addresses. Click on any address.
- After clicking twice to open the Email accounts, click “more setting”.
When the SMTP server you are using has a username and password Make sure to check “My server requires authentication” Enter your username as well as password to the SMTP server. If not, you can skip this step.
Next, open the Advanced tab and then check The IMAP or SMTP port number. Below, I’ve listed the default IMAP and SMTP port numbers of the server. If you’re not sure which port the server is using. It’s best to talk to the administrator of the server or input the port number below for a demonstration.
Once you have checked and configured all of the SMTP configurations go back and check whether you are still seeing the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error or not. If you’re still experiencing the issue, move on to the next option.
4: Use VPNs
In the Solution 1 , we mentioned that Network problem can cause the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error. Network problems are not only limited to internet speed issues or connectivity issues. Sometimes, the provider could block some services from their network. We’ve not seen any network providers stopping the Outlook service however it’s worth trying to circumvent the restrictions imposed by network providers.
Yes, we can get around the blocked services by network providers. For instance, if Facebook is not allowed on the school network, then you can get around this restriction using VPNs. VPNs. If you’re wondering about what exactly is VPN then VPN can be described as an acronym for Virtual Private Network that will assist you in changing your IP address as well as access content restricted to you in the area. Geo-restricted refers to services that are restricted by network providers.
Hope we were able to solve pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error for you. If you have any other problems that you are facing or are unable to solve then let us know we will try to help you like the way we helped you on solving the pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error.