How To Fix [Pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] Error Code?
Microsoft Outlook is among the most trusted and popular email services that are used by millions of people around the world using their own PCs. Outlook is mostly utilized to send and receive emails from a variety of sources to which you can be connected.
In addition, you can also manage your personal information or data by using Microsoft Outlook. Among the most typical errors faced by plenty of Outlook express consumers is [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180], odds are, you should have confronted this matter too.
Now, we’ll go over the details of this issue and the best way to correct it in your personal Outlook Express account. So, let’s begin by diving in to the subject without spending any more time.
What Is [Pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] Error Code?
As I’ve said, MS outlook is the best program for personal data and information, however, this kind of error is a source of irritation and makes us think about what happens to our personal data, which is essential and that this error erases all personal data. So, for your confirmation, this sort of [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error code doesn’t remove any data if you follow the below method which I described during this article.
So firstly, I will be able to tell you that what’s [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error code?
The error code is made available in MS outlook with a variety of numbers. There are numerous numbers, each one different but the fact is it’s the same. But this [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error code is due to a battle with the SMTP server and it happens simply because of an awful result installation of your software.
[Read more: What is pii_email_32dbe586a362437df5b4 Error Code?]
Major Reasons For [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] Error
Incorrectly installing the Microsoft software could cause a reduction in parameters, secured connections, and incorrect authentication. These and many more can be lost if the software installation process is not executed properly. As we have already mentioned, Microsoft is a reliable method for communication on the market. It is among the most frequently used software around the world. More than half of the population across the globe uses this program. Therefore, you will have an idea of the widespread use and popularity of Microsoft Outlook.
But, that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s bug-free or error-free. There is not any specific reason behind [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error. In reality, there could be some theories, that developers and programmers could make. But, every error can be resolved with the perfect mix of options. Here are some of the reasons which may create [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error:
- Outlook mail program has not been regularly updated over a long period of time.
- Cache programs that aren’t working and cookies that are not clear.
- There are a lot of Microsoft accounts is displayed in the same window.
- The error usually occurs due to a misconfigured setup
- If you are using the application version of Microsoft Outlook, this error could be detected
- Sometimes, because of the application update that was not correct, the error may occur.
- During the installation process, damaged files could trigger the error
We’ll now move on to ways to fix these mistakes. To ensure that you are productive and efficient.
How To Fix [Pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] Error Code?
By following the methods below, you can fix the error in just a few minutes and follow the procedures and the method that appears more straightforward for you.
Solution 1: Fix using Auto Repair Tools For Windows
If you face a problem during this error code [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180], so in your device, there’s an auto repair tool in your device, so follow the below steps for an auto fix.
- The first step is to choose the program and attributes option found in the instruments panel.
- On the other side of the screen that’s different, you’ll find all the apps already downloaded on the device.
- Find the MS outlook on the list, and then move further.
- Select Edit and then choose”Repair.
- After all these steps, the tool will automatically fix and your [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error is resolved.
- It’s now easy to deliver and get the mail to someone else.
[Read more: What is pii_email_dd7105052b3fdb3f0254 Error Code?]
Solution 2: Fixing Tabs for Features and Programs
If you would like to repair this error code [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] through application and attributes, follow the below steps-
- The first step is to press the Windows buttons, and then search for the applications and attributes.
- Now, you’ll find Microsoft Office 365 in applications and attributes or choose any office related app
- On the top of the attributes and applications then click on the repair option and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- If the procedure is completed you can start your computer MS outlook.
Solution 3: Review the Server Requirements on Your PC
In the beginning, you’ll need to start the MS outlook application on your device in order to carry with the process.
- You can now select the FILE that is located within the program.
- Then, wait for the next screen to be viewed
- Navigate to the Account settings
- Select the email tab from a different window.
- You can now select the principal MS outlook account on the left side of the window.
- Then you can click on the setting to open the webmail settings option.
- Open a new window, and go to the tab. The external server (SMTP) requires an authentication option.
- In the end, save the setting click on the OK button, now your [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error is solved.
Solution 4: Checks Duplicate Account
Still confused and unable to find the answer, then try this procedure.
- First, you’d like to create account settings from the menu
- Click on the mail button.
- Check the duplicate account in the list, and select any
- Click on delete to erase your account when it has been duplicated.
- Now your [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error solved.
[Read more: What is pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8 Error Code?]
Solution 5: Configure the Port Numbers Correctly on your PC
- If you’re still not convinced, try to launch MS Outlook. MS Outlook program on your PC
- Then go to the account settings and click on the email and select the primary account of yours
- In just a few minutes, a window replacement will appear in a matter of minutes.
- Following this, you’d prefer to choose a complex alternative within it.
- Check the changes, then hit the OK button.
- And in any case, these steps your [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error solved.
- But confirm before login you restart your device.
Solution 6: Check for Antivirus Software on Your Window
In order to use this method, it is important to be prepared to start using MS outlook on your personal computer.
Antivirus safeguards your system’s applications from threats from unwanted files, junk files malware, and viruses. Malfunction is a major issue that could cause damage to the system’s data or cause problems in various kinds of software.
Error [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] can occur due to an expired antivirus in the system or the absence of an antivirus. Therefore, you should install an authentic antivirus on your system and run a scan on your computer on a regular basis, as these kinds of errors are fixable or fixed.
Solution 7: Updating Microsoft Outlook With the Most Recent Version
A lot of times it is because you are using an outdated version. When you install the app in the very first instance and continue to use it for a few months without making sure you are up to date. If you use the same version for a lengthy period of time, could be the primary reason behind the error. It is essential to make sure you check for updates that are timely. If you find any new updates, you must update your application right away. This will be protected from the issue. But, every software needs to be updated every now and then. Don’t ever overlook them.
If you’re stuck with an error, regardless of the application then search for the latest update. After installing the update and you’ll see the issue is solved. Here are the steps you can follow to upgrade your Microsoft Outlook application:
- Open Outlook. Go to File Menu, then click on Accounts.
- Below the option to create an account there is an update button.
- Click the Update button. Now your application will be updated.
- After you have completed the update task Don’t forget to shut down your computer and then restart it. Then, check whether the error has been eliminated or not.
The main purpose of this article is to assist you and tell you ways to unravel the [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180] error code. If you have followed all these methods and still the error is not resolved, then you should contact the Microsoft Support Team.