How to Fix [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] Error Code?
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email clients for all types of users ranging from individuals to businesses. We use it to receive or send emails from sources we have connections with. Sometimes, things go smoothly and times, we encounter issues. Its popularity is due to its capabilities and ease of use. However, users face many errors.
This article helps and guides you through the causes and the solutions of the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error in Microsoft Outlook. Solutions range from simple solutions to altering your settings in Outlook and the files to fix the issue in a timely manner.
What causes the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error?
[pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] is one of the most common error codes encountered while using Microsoft Outlook. The cause of this error is because of the incompatibility between the Outlook software with your computer. The cause is also corrupted applications files. Common causes of the error are listed below:
- It is possible that your Operating System (OS) maybe not be compatible with the MS Outlook application.
- It is possible that your MS Outlook application is outdated and requires updating.
- The MS Outlook application files are damaged.
- You have misconfigured the Outlook settings and then changed the default settings in error.
- You are using a third-party version or pirated versions of Outlook.
- Multiple accounts can be used using multiple accounts in Outlook.
- Incorrect accounts are used using corrupted accounts Outlook.
How to Fix or Solve [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] Error Code?
It is very simple and easy to solve the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error. Most of the time, you don’t have to dig into the complexities of solutions. This is why you should begin by completing the quick fixes or diagnostic steps.
1. Slow Internet Connection or Network Issues
Network issues are quite frequent causes of problems on your PC. Microsoft Outlook is no exception. Network issues might be the reason why you are getting the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error. Common network issues include: You are experiencing an unreliable internet connection. It is possible that your Internet Service Provider(ISP) or Government has blocked Microsoft’s IP Address.
If you experience an internet connection that is slow You should contact your ISP concerning this issue. You can also try restarting your router and see if it fixes your connection problem and therefore the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error.
2. Utilize a Virtual Private Network(VPN) or a Proxy Server
The internet service provider(ISP) may have shut down the access of Outlook servers for some reason. Depending on the place you live, this might be the reason why you are getting the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error. It is possible to use the virtual private network(VPN) solution to resolve this issue. Make use of a reliable VPN service to change your IP address and gain unblock access to Outlook. If you’re fortunate enough to have access to a proxy service it is also possible to make use of proxy IPs to connect to the servers.
When selecting the right VPN or proxy service, make certain to select a reputable and secure one. It is recommended to choose an expensive VPN subscription rather than free VPNs because they are more insecure and less efficient.
3. Start Outlook from scratch on your PC
You might be getting the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error due to corrupted files in your Outlook core files. This could be caused by incorrect settings within the settings of your Outlook application, or it’s because you have pirated Outlook and downloaded it through a third-party source. If any of these are the causes that you’re experiencing the error, the answer for your issue is to install Outlook.
Once you have uninstalled Outlook ensure that you download it from an official source and avoid using the pirated or third-party version of the program. It is recommended that you download the most recent version of the software since it is updated with the latest updates and bug fixes. Therefore, you can be sure that you’re not suffering from the issue due to bugs.
Reinstalling Outlook will also eliminate all leftover and corrupted system data of Outlook. This will make sure you are not getting the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error due to some corrupted or damaged files and it will also make sure you return to your default settings and eliminate any possibilities of the error due to misconfigured settings.
4. Compatible Version of Outlook on Your Device
[pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] is caused by incompatible outlook version on your computer. In this instance, you should check whether you are running an appropriate version of Outlook on your device and update it if it’s not compatible. Verifying whether your device is compatible is fairly simple. Follow the steps below:
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your desktop.
- In the menu for Help, choose Microsoft Office Outlook.
- You can view the version of Outlook that you have installed on your Outlook in the About section.
- Once you have found that version Outlook check for compatibility.
The version of Outlook that you’re running on your PC is compatible with the version of your computer. If it’s not, then you must uninstall Outlook and then install the version that is compatible with Outlook.
5. Review and delete duplicate or multiple Accounts.
[pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] is frequently caused due to the presence of duplicate or multiple accounts, so checking for it and deleting it should be the first step to solve the problem. The reason behind the error is so frequent that it is mentioned among the diagnosing methods. Take the next steps in order to figure out how you can check and remove duplicate accounts.
- Go to the Control Panel on your PC and look up “Mail” and then click it.
- You will get a popup screen following the click on “Mail” on the screen that pops up, click on “E-Mail accounts”
- Here you can see the available Outlook accounts on your desktop. You can search for duplicate accounts or multiple accounts.
- If you spot one of them, simply click the account and click on”Remove” “Remove” click.
You should delete all the accounts on your computer and keep only one because [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] is often caused by multiple accounts on your computer. If deleting all the accounts and re-adding them doesn’t work then move to the next solution to solve the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error.
6. Contact Microsoft Customer Support
The last resort as the solution of [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error is to contact Microsoft Customer Support and see if they can fix your problem. Microsoft Customer Support is among the top available and we’re sure they can assist you in solving your issue.
This article was to guide you about the error [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab]. We have tried a variety of solutions to fix this issue in outlook. I hope that one of the strategies was successful for you.
If you’ve completed all steps correctly, you’ll be able to fix your issue. But if you aren’t able to resolve the issue, leave a comment and we’ll attempt to find an answer for your situation. It is also possible for assistance directly from Microsoft support.