Technology Write For Us | Contribute Tech Guest Posts
You can write for Techkalture if you’re interested in Technology. Techkalture provides insight into the realm of the latest technologies. It’s one of the finest places to connect with people in your niche for guest posting. You can generate leads and increase traffic to your website by doing so.
Techkalture is the most popular place to write about the latest technologies. Our goal is to make sure that all our articles and blogs are well-written, relevant, and useful. It is a high-quality website with hundreds of useful long-form content, high domain authority of 60+ and monthly organic traffic of over 100k
Writers who want to contribute guest posts regularly are always welcome at Techkalture and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn about the requirements, guidelines, and how to submit a guest post to us.
Categories and Articles We Accept for Technology Guest Post
Write for us IoT Technology: We accept articles on IoT Security, IoT Devices, IoT Trends, IoT in agriculture, IoT in healthcare, IoT in manufacturing, IoT in the supply chain, IoT in smart cities, etc.
Write for us 5G Technology: We welcome articles on Private 5G Network, 5G Solutions for Business, 5G Smartphones, 5G Devices, 5G for Home Internet, 5G in Healthcare, 5G Enabled Manufacturing, 5G connectivity, etc.
Write for us Big Data Technology: Experts in Big Data can contribute articles for us on Big Data in Mobile App Development, Applications of Big Data, Big Data in Supply Chain Management, Big Data in Healthcare, Big Data in Business, Big Data in Cloud Computing, Big Data in Data Science, Big Data in IoT, Big Data in DBMS, etc.
Write for us BlockChain Technology: Interested writers can reach us to share their thoughts on Blockchain Advertising, Blockchain Technology in Gaming Industry, Blockchain Land Registry, Blockchain Security Issues, FinTech Blockchain, Blockchain Cryptography, Blockchain in IoT, etc.
Write for us Cloud Computing Technology: Authors with specialized knowledge in Cloud Computing can contribute articles on Challenges of Cloud Computing, Cloud Computing for Small Businesses, Cloud Computing Applications, Cloud Computing in Banking, Cloud Computing AWS, Cloud Computing in Networking, Cloud Computing in Virtualization, etc.
Adavantages of Writing A Guest Post For Techkalture
- Instant Access to Targeted Traffic: If you write high-quality content, traffic will begin to flow to your site as soon as it is published.
- Encourage Social Media Shares: If you’re submitting a guest post to a blog with a lot of social media activity, you can expect shares to follow naturally once your material is published.
- Increase your Brand Awareness: Guest posting allows you to take your brand’s visibility to the next level.
- Increase your Blog’s Topical Authority: By obtaining natural authoritative backlinks will increase your blog’s authority on a topic.
- Enhance your Portfolio: By connecting with other bloggers, you may establish a solid portfolio that will help you gain credibility with others.
- Increase Organic Traffic: Posting blogs on various sites increase brand exposure and encourages more people to visit your site regularly.
Submission Guidelines for Guest Posts:
Content: Guest posts should be ~1000 words of original, unpublished content.
Document Format: Avoid submitting your document as a Word document or a Google Doc.
Grammatical Errors: Avoid trivial grammatical errors that detract from the article’s impact. To avoid mistakes, go to Grammerly.com and check the article.
Paragraphs: The length of each paragraph should be between three and five sentences.
Title: Make sure the title of your blog post is appealing and contains less than 60 characters.
Headings: When appropriate, use H2s, H3s, and H4s to format the content.
Bulleted lists: To assist break up thick copy blocks, use bulleted lists.
Images: Provide a high-resolution version of the featured image. If additional photos are required for the content body, include them.
What Kinds of Articles Will Not Be Accepted
- Anything that has already been discussed on our blog. Before submitting your articles, please search our site.
- Anything that promotes your firm or group excessively.
- Anything offensive or incorrect.
How to Submit articles to Techkalture?
If your article complies with the following criteria, please send the final text to email@example.com. Our editorial team will publish your story after it has been reviewed, and we will share the published URL.