2023 Super Bowl Favorites
The early top picks to win Super Bowl 57 do exclude either the defending champs, the LA Rams, or the AFC champions, the Cincinnati Bengals. All things being equal, the rundown is going by the Buffalo Bills (+650), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+750), and Kansas City Chiefs (+1000).
The Bills’ hard-karma Super Bowl history is notable, however oddsmakers view their 0-4 Super Bowl record as old history heading into the 2022-23 season. Bison completed last season 11-6, which was just third-best in the AFC, however claimed a NFL-best +194 point differential. They additionally made huge moves up to their association best safeguard in the offseason, adding Von Miller and yet again procuring Shaq Lawson, among different moves.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa’s Super Bowl chances endured a shot when Tom Brady resigned right on time in the offseason, and afterward quickly bounced back when he unretired 40 days after the fact. Falling off a 13-4 season, the Bucs barely passed up the NFC’s solitary bye (the 13-4 Packers claimed a superior intra-meeting record). They didn’t make enormous offseason obtaining – edge rusher Akiem Hicks being the most eminent – yet with Brady back in charge, oddsmakers are as yet giving the Bucs more than adequate regard.
Kansas City Chiefs
The Chiefs are falling off a strong 12-5 season in which they attached with the Titans for best record in the AFC (however lost the #1 seed because of no holds barred record with Tennessee). The offense will be fairly unique with Tyreek Hill now in Miami, yet Patrick Mahomes is still under focus with Travis Kelce securing the getting corps, which is a pair seemingly 31 different groups would exchange for.
Super Bowl Trends
Here are some Super Bowl patterns to consider prior to setting any bets:
• The AFC has won five of the last eight Super Bowls
• The Patriots, Broncos, or Chiefs have addressed the AFC in eight of the last nine Super Bowls; Cincinnati broke the streak in 2022
• The New England Patriots have addressed the AFC in four of the last eight Super Bowls, winning three of them
• The AFC’s favorite has progressed to the Super Bowl in six of the last nine seasons; the no. 2 seed has progressed in two of the last four seasons
• From 2004 to 2019, the beginning quarterback for the AFC was Tom Brady (8), Peyton Manning (4), or Ben Roethlisberger (3) in 15 of the 16 Super Bowls. Joe Falco was the just other AFC QB to begin a Super Bowl in that range. It has now been Patrick Mahomet in two of the last three seasons.
• The Seattle Seahawks are the main NFC group to show up in super bowl lines (Super Bowls 48 and 49) since the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowls 31 and 32
• The NFC North has not addressed the NFC in the Super Bowl since SB 45 (Green Bay)
• Five of the last nine NFC groups to play in the Super Bowl were the favorite in the gathering – Atlanta in Super Bowl 51, Los Angeles in Super Bowl 53, Tampa Bay in Super Bowl 55, and Los Angeles in Super Bowl 56 were not
• The NFC West has sent a group to the Super Bowl in six of the most recent decade
Past Super Bowl Winners
|Super Bowl||Winner||Loser||Final Score|
|56||Los Angeles Rams||Cincinnati Bengals||23-20|
|55||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||Kansas City Chiefs||31-9|
|54||Kansas City Chiefs||San Francisco 49ers||31-20|
|53||New England Patriots||Los Angeles Rams||13-3|
|52||Philadelphia Eagles||New England Patriots||41-33|
|51||New England Patriots||Atlanta Falcons||34-28|
|50||Denver Broncos||Carolina Panthers||24-10|
The Kansas City Chiefs, who have opened as the top choices, or co-top picks at some sports books, to win Super Bowl 57, have played in two of the last three Super Bowls, winning Super Bowl 54 over the 49ers, however losing Super Bowl 55 to the Buccaneers.
Here are some tomfoolery Super Bowl realities:
• Just a single group in the AFC South has at any point won a Super Bowl: the Indianapolis Colts. Every one of the seven different divisions have something like two Super Bowl-winning groups.
• Since moving back to Oakland (from Los Angeles) in 1995, the establishment has not won a Super Bowl and has just made the end of the season games multiple times in those 27 years. The transition to Las Vegas has changed their karma a bit, as they made the 2022 NFL end of the season games.
• The NFC East is the main division where each group has won a Super Bowl.
• The Tampa Bay Buccaneers turned into the main group to win a home Super Bowl in 2021. Tom Brady drove the Bucs to a triumph in Super Bowl 56, which was played at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Florida. Be that as it may, the LA Rams went with the same pattern in 2022, winning Super Bowl 56 at SoFi Stadium, which is where they played their home games throughout the season.
• The Buffalo Bills were the last non-Patriots AFC East group to play in a Super Bowl, tracing all the way back to the 1993 season (Super Bowl 28) when they lost in their fourth sequential appearance.